A History of Safety Excellence
Safety First is the banner of Target Specialty Products. We are committed to a safe, healthy and secure work environment. With solid safety programs and policies that have been the foundation to our success in reducing injuries and accidents over the last decade, we strive to continue to eliminate risk to our colleagues, customers and environment during our daily operations. We educate, train, develop and maintain safe work practices through monthly Branch Safety meetings, weekly TailGates, audits and inspections, in addition to communicating key regulatory issues through our Safety Newsletters. Our Safety and Security Committee conducts accident investigations, plans, develops and amends policies, and reviews colleague safety suggestions to add to continual improvement of our safety programs.
We adhere to the regulations involving the following agencies:
- Occupational, Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- National Fire Protection Agency
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) / IATA / IMDG
- Environmental Health
- Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR)
- Department of Agriculture
- California Structural Pest Control Board
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA)
Safety Moment Archives
Safety Moment - June 2018
Slips, Trips & Falls Prevention
Brought to you by Sisk & Co.
According to the National Safety Council, slips, trips and falls resulted in more than 25,000 fatalities in 2009. In this safety video, you will learn how to recognize and avoid hazards around the workplace.