About Target Specialty Products
Delivering value-added solutions to Pest Management, Turf & Ornamental, and Vector Control Professionals through innovation, products, supplies, application, education, and training opportunities. We serve Pest Management, Turf & Ornamental, and Vector Control Professionals from 44 locations across the United States and Canada. For more information connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
Why Choose Target Specialty Products?
A career with Target is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Target Specialty Products has to offer. Target Specialty Products is proud to offer our colleagues a wide array of benefits. Colleagues’ eligibility for benefits may depend, in part, on their full-time or part-time status. Benefits applicable only to Full-Time (“FT”) Colleagues are denoted where applicable.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance with no waiting period. Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting day 1!
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Health-care or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Target Specialty Products is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Target Specialty Products makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.