1. What is your return policy?
We accept returns up to 30 days from purchase
2. Do you ship to Alaska?
We ship to all states, including Alaska and Hawaii. However, an additional charge needs to be added to all shipments to these states.
3. Do you have a retail store?
Yes, we have will-call at our branch locations. You can also speak to your representative to place orders. However, we listened to what you said which is why we added the convenience of online purchasing.
4. Can anyone order from your online store?
No. Everyone is free to peruse the products, but you must be a current Target Specialty Products customer and have an online account in order to purchase online.
5. Why don't I see any product pricing?
You must be logged in to your account in order to see product pricing.
6. How do I become a Target Specialty Products customer?
We would love it if you became one of our customers. Please contact the branch nearest you to start the process. Click here for our locations. Alternately you can fill out this account set up form
7. I am a Target customer, how do I get an online account set up?
If you do not have an online account set up, please fill out this online account form.
8. Who do I contact if I have questions regarding my account or order?
If you have any questions, please contact the branch nearest you. Click here for our locations.
9. How do I get credits for webinars I attended?
All our credits earned through webinars go through the training department. To get information on credits, please send an email to email@example.com
10. What rebate programs do you offer?
Current WorkWave PestPac and Payments customers receive exclusive discounts on all materials and supplies when ordering directly through WorkWave PestPac’s integration into the Target Specialty Products e-commerce platform. For more information and to sign up, please visit the PestPac Supplier Discount Site