Anuew™ is a proven plant growth regulator breakthrough, saving superintendents time with less mowing and fewer clippings while improving the overall playability of greens, tees and fairways. Labeled for cool- and warm-season turf management, Anuew is a late-stage inhibitor with a novel mode of action that can be used on all managed turf areas to improve turfgrass quality, density and appearance.
- Ounce for ounce, Anuew delivers more. Even at lower use rates, Anuew delivers longer control in cool-season turf – saving labor and dollars with less applications, less mowing and less clippings.
- Faster suppression is only the beginning. In warm-season species, Anuew™ works differently than Primo Maxx® and many superintendents in the south are turning to a mix of Anuew and Primo. Reasons include faster suppression, forgiving collar regulation, and improved appearance and playability – making both managers and members very happy.
- Fast transition never looked so good. Turf managers want overseeded ryegrass to establish quickly. Before ryegrass emergence, count on Anuew™ to regulate existing Bermudagrass without impacting ryegrass that germinates after the application.
- Don’t let seedheads stand in the way. Seedhead suppression is a real science. That’s why we’ve run trial after trial to uncover the best solutions for proven Poa seedhead reduction. The results may surprise you.
- Grow smarter with Anuew. Anuew is the first EPA-approved label with Growing Degree Day (GDD) application modeling. Learn more at https://www.greenkeeperapp.com.
- Get more resources. Watch videos and learn more about Anuew at nufarm.com/usturf/anuew-pgr.